All Dr Suporn’s major surgical operations requiring general anesthetic are carried out at our partnered hospital, Samitivej Chonburi Hospital (SCH). SCH is approximately 5 km. (3.1 miles) from Clinic and 5.3 km. (3.3 miles) from Rattanachol hotel.
Samitivej Chonburi Hospital boasts the following:
- Leading provider of standardized medical care and treatment in Chonburi. SCH has an inpatient department, intensive care unit, accident and emergency department, as well as a separate outpatient clinic offering a full range of medical services.
- 4 fully-equipped operation rooms with advanced medical and scientific equipment
- Nursing care, administration and efficiency that matches or surpasses anything found elsewhere world-wide
- Specialists in cosmetic, plastic, and sex-reassignment surgery
- Fleet of stand-by ambulances to pick-up patients from anywhere in Thailand
- HA Hospital Accreditation
Patients are accommodated exclusively on an upper floor devoted solely to Dr Suporn’s patients in individual suites overlooking the sea.
- Each patient’s private deluxe suite includes:
- Private bathroom
- Cable / satellite television
- Free Wi-Fi
- Air Conditioning
- A full and varied menu of foods, catering to meet special ethnic and specific dietary needs
- Friends and families are welcome to stay with the patient in the private suite at no cost, other than the additional cost of guest meals (around 500 Baht per night).
- A 2-room suite is also available at an additional cost of 3000 Baht per night, excluding additional guest meals)
- Dinning/ in-room delivery available from Starbucks, Au Bon Pain, S&P, and Auntie Ann
- Convenient stores: 7-11
Some views of Samitivej Chonburi Hospital